RealstateCommercial.com provides a medium for commercial agents and business brokers to advertise their listings on the internet and for potential buyers/leasees to search for.
RealstateCommercial.com has an expansive database of commercial real estate listings and Coldwell Banker Commercial real estate professionals are ready to help clients discover untapped commercial real estate market opportunities and deliver a range of services.
Found in 2005, RealstateCommercial.com offers information about real estate, business, commercial developers, properties, 1031 exchange, mortgages.
If you are interested in knowing more about us and our service, Click here to contact us.
Real Estate Facts:
- Prices achieved and evidence of the local market comparable properties will always be important. The advertised price or rent has nothing to do with the final achieved contract price or lease rental. Real estate agents can generally track down the final terms of the deal through other agents or real estate valuer. Use this evidence in your discussions with your clients.
- Rents achieved in property leases will be variable and contain different elements or components that require analysis. For example the main ones are gross rental, net rental, outgoings, incentives, and rental holidays. Get full evidence of each lease transaction so you are not guessing about the final leases that apply locally.
- Other listings in the local area will be marketed at a price or rental. As part of that process, you should inspect these comparable properties to understand just how relevant they are to your listings. Get details of the asking rentals and the asking prices. Compare them to your property. Identify the best value and adjust your prices and rents if appropriate.
- Time on Market will always vary from location to location, and property type to property type. In some property markets the time on market can be extensive before a suitable contract or lease is achieved. It pays to track the time on market for all the quality properties in your local area. As part of that process, you will need to understand the best methods of sale or the best methods of lease that should be used in each case so your time on market factors are not excessive.
- Improvements deemed essential for occupancy should be understood. The buyers and tenants of properties today understand what they are looking for when it comes to commercial or retail property occupation. For a commercial property to be competitive be improvements should be of a suitable standard, type, and design.
Commercial Real Estate
Find commercial real estate for lease and sale on Cityfeet, where commercial real estate brokers, agents and commercial real estate property owners connect to close deals.
Commercial Real Estate Listings for Sale and Lease
CIMLS is the leading free commercial real estate property listing service. Search, list, and research commercial property for sale and for lease.
Coldwell Banker Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Services
Coldwell Banker Commercial is a leading provider in commercial real estate brokerage services with access to thousands of industrial, land, multi-family, office and retail commercial real estate listings across the United States, Canada and worldwide.